Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Some Patricia McConnell Books worth reading....

I found these books on Amazon while browsing and saw their fantastic reviews... I also listened to Patricia McConnell on a podcast recently and she seemed very interesting and honest. Of course I rushed right out to Borders to see if they were there, and only one was, THE OTHER END OF THE LEASH. I had to purchase it and am glad I did. Still reading it and really enjoying it. I also listen to podcasts on my iPod while working and decided to try my first audio book to listen to as well. FOR THE LOVE OF A DOG is in audio book format and an award winner and I see why. It's fantastic!! I am going to be so upset when I finish it because it's that good and I look forward to resuming the audio book daily while working. These books help you to really understand your dogs way of communicating. Highy recommended!! I just ordered the Fiesty Fido book by her as well. It's about helping dogs with leash dog aggression (usually caused by fear) issues.

No comments: